What other games do you play?

I am always wondering, what other games besides HOPA you usually play? Do you like other point’n’click adventure games? Or maybe something completely different?

I love adventure games, as well as RPGs and online multiplayer shooters. :wink:

I love Point and click games my favorite is all of Nancy Drew games 30+ I also love Haiku games they best to me I am not a fan of hidden object that’s hog heavy big fish and g5 games are also good.

I like to play RPGs, Adventure games (point and clicks mostly) and Visual novels/Otome games.

I love point and click adventure games like telltales back to the future and the walking dead series.
Love the old school lucas arts point and click games like monkey island.

[quote=“Nadya, post:1, topic:332”]I am always wondering, what other games besides HOPA you usually play? Do you like other point’n’click adventure games? Or maybe something completely different?

I love adventure games, as well as RPGs and online multiplayer shooters. :wink:
[/quote]
I like match-3 games that combine rpg elements, point-and-click games, logic games (word puzzles, sudoku), and adventure/mystery/crime story games.

(Too) many :slight_smile: FPS (Bioshock series :heart:, Half-Life series, Unreal), RPG (Fallout 4, Skyrim, KotOR), visual novels (My First Trip to Japan, Katawa Shoujo - it’s free!), puzzle (Talos Principle is awesome) and racing games (Forza, Project Cars)

I’d play just about anything if I think I premise sounds interesting and the visuals are aesthetically pleasing! I’ve been gaming since the old days of LucasArts point and clicks and then moved onto console games like the PS1, NDS, and GBA!

In terms of genre, I’d definitely say PnC (Full Throttle, Gabriel Knight, Broken Sword, Sam and Max) is at the top, followed immediately by Adventure/Story-Rich ( Deadly Premonition, The Walking Dead, Heavy Rain, Shenmue), Visual Novels (Ace Attorney series), Horror (Silent Hill series, Parasite Eve, Fatal Frame), Walking Simulators (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Gone Home, What Remains of Edith Finch, Firewatch) then RPGs (Suikoden 2, Grandia, Legend of Mana), and games like Professor Layton, Little Nightmares, The Stories Untold… etc etc :heart_eyes_cat:

Basically, if it looks really good and easy to play, I’d probably try it out. :joy_cat: And anything that’s scary but not jumpscare!

I also play MMORPGs but they burn through my wallet pretty fast :scream: so I’m trying to keep it modest.

I’ve always loved adventure games, especially those with long, involving storylines and intelligent female leads, e.g. Longest Journey/Dreamfall/Dreamfall Chapters, Blackwell series, Syberia.

All genres. But the game needs to grab me emotionally by telling a good story. Just like the first three Mass Effect games: They created a living and breathing universe in which decisions actually made a difference (except for the conclusion). Okay, and I don’t care about the plot in Battlefield or Ghost Recon Online, of course. :wink:

I play all games, RPG, match 3 and adventure. :grinning:

My turn: in the past, basically everything i liked (especially FPS). Nowadays, i play Match 3 and Hidden Object Games, i don’t like RPG (statistics?? Not for me :wink:). I left Console gaming with the arrive of the PS4, too many micro-transactions and DLC for my tastes. Very sorry for the late answer.