Secret Order 4 Troubles

Hello,

just updated the game “Secret Order 4” to the version 1.2, and things are going pretty bad. Just from the first PON, it’s impossible to uncover the parrot’s cage, but still possible to take items from it. This is the same story of Tiny Tales, very bad to make an update that basically, ruin an already working game. I politely ask help, please fix this problem. I left a message also on Apple Store (same nickname). Thanks in advance for any help.

A strange silence surrounds the room where you are, you ask around “Is there anyone here?” Nobody answers…

Ok, repetita iuvant:

“Just updated the game “Secret Order 4: Beyond Time” to the version 1.2, and things are going pretty bad. Just from the first PON, it’s impossible to uncover the parrot’s cage, but still possible to take items from it. I have an iMac running MacOS X 10.7.5 (Lion). I don’t think a screenshot is needed, the animations in the PON simply don’t show up. This is the same story of Tiny Tales, very bad to make an update that basically, ruin an already working game. I politely ask help, please fix this problem. I left a message also on Apple Store (same nickname). Thanks in advance for any help”.

Almost, tell me if a mail address of support exist, cause actually i found nothing.

Found and got support, more easy than i expected. This topic could be closed.