[GAME SERIES] Grim Legends - discussion

Hi guys! :smile_cat:

Here you can start any discussion regarding the Grim Legends series.

Enjoy!

I finished this last night on the PS4.

Enjoyed it somewhat, although 2 playthroughs for the platinum I thought was unnecessary, given the dominoes mini game trophies which you cant get if you play the Hidden Objects games first don’t benefit the 2nd playthrough or have an impact on the story in any way.

Slavic Fables next now. :smiley:

When new part of this game?

As far as I know,there are 3 games released for Grim Legends.They can all be found in Steam.:slight_smile:

My favourite series. <3 Here’s hoping there’ll be a Grim Legends 4 :wink:

I think everyone’s hoping that!:grin:

Yes, 100% approval. I really interesing Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt.

The Grim Legends was really like a breath of fresh air from Artifex Mundi tbh! The stories were superb and the settings also! Moreover liked they used new voice actors, which I have to say were really great in the Grim Legends: Black swan! I absolutely adore the Swan kings voice!

I installed the game and even started it for a couple of minutes, but then I quit it in order to play Enigmatis, but basing on what you guys are writing maybe it should be my next one to play… :slight_smile:

@Gabi You must, try it. :grinning:

The Forsaken Bride is the first game i played, now i owned almost Arrtifex Mundi games.
I just wondering… When Grim Legends 4 releases???

I need to end it as fast as possible, but you know… owning Nintendo Switch ain’t helping me in achieving this goal.

I own all the Grim Legends on steam and have played them on my Amazon Kindle where they are free now. I really love playing them and would encourage anyone who loves hop’s to really give them a go. Would love another one to play.

Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan is coming to PlayStation 4 on August 29th

The game is the second installment of Grim Legends - an adventure game by Artifex Mundi. Song of the Dark Swan is loosely based on the classic tale by the Brothers Grimm, “The Six Swans”.

In the game, you play a famous healer who is summoned to Eagle Castle to uncover the reason behind the young Queen’s mysterious illness. Instantly plunged into the maelstrom of court intrigue and black magic, the protagonist soon realizes that her task is much more dangerous than she expected.

Excited? :slight_smile: