Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope

I owned many games of Artifex Mundi, but I’m not played all of them, but this one - Dark Heritage, is the hardest one I’ve played. The contents are pretty hard to understand (cause my English not good-of course :blush:), the gameplay quite different to others. but to me, it’s so hard to play. At last, i finished the game with many ‘Hints’, and cannot understand all its contents. I will not replay that…and hopefully there’s no Dark Heritage 2 or 3… & so on.:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:
Does anybody agree with me? :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

Hello Fantasia198x. I played the game (i played almost ALL games from Artifex Mundi!), and i’ve found it quite easy. I also almost forgot it! I looked at it after reading Your post, and honestly… i think of a sequel like a good idea, even if the game seems “complete” right now. Your English is fine, when i started playing games mine was ten times worst than Yours (and still, not perfect). With time, You will improve it and Your playing skill too. :sunglasses:

This is a key from THIS CONTEST! (click)

Please don’t offtop! My post with the key is the only offtop here! :sunglasses:

I played this game last night, there was a lock with password, I don’t know how to find password, so I skipped it.
It will have more fun if the tip button could lead me to the password. After I skipped it, I can’t even see what the password is.

I rather play Gardens Inc. :pensive: